Pushing Points is a brand-new skill-based prize redemption game. The fun and
intuitive game sees players move the rod to pop upwards and move prizes into the
win area using the simple joystick and button controls.
Pushing Points is also incredibly versatile, allowing operators to place all
types of prizes on the adjustable playfield shelf. Operators can then select the
shelf angle and rod top size to suit their chosen prize.
The contemporary cabinet features colour changing lighting which surrounds the
prize window, prize outdoor and control panel, which really draws the players
attention to the game. The bright interior lighting and adjustable prize display
shelves also create a great presentation for any type of prizes.
The front entry makes re-filling stock easy, and the tilt sensors and secure
build ensures Pushing Points is suitable for any type of location, whether it be
an FEC, Service Station, Cinema or Bowling Centre!
- Skill based prize merchandiser
- Fun and intuitive game play
- Colour changing lighting draws player attention
- Suitable for many prize types
- Quick and easy stock re-filling
- Bright interior lighting with adjustable display shelves
- Durable, secure cabinet with tilt cheat sensor
31"D x 48"W x 101"H x 463 lbs.
52"D x 36"W x 83"H x 496 lbs.
110V @ 1.5 Amps 160 Watts
220V @ 0.75 Amps 160 Watts