the Fun...Without the Shuffleboard Table!
takes the game of shuffleboard into a whole new level. Not only does it include
traditional shuffleboard, but also 3 NEW game styles with addictive game play.
Players can challenge the 8 animated character opponents with various difficulty
levels or play against friends in 2-Player Mode.
Call 205-324-7526 for Price
- Traditional Shuffleboard plus 3 New Game
- Over 60 Customizable pucks (weights)
- Single Player Practice Mode with RPM Gauge
- Challenge Friends in 2 Player Mode
- Remote Player Challenge, challenge players
across the world
- 8 Animated Character Opponents with various
- Installs easily into most trackball
Game Styles :
Player with the weight (puck)
farthest away from the playing end, and/or ahead of their opponent's
puck is the winner. Also known as traditional shuffleboard.
Players must bounce the weight (puck)
off the bumper edge in order to score points. All pucks on the
playfield score points in each round.
Player with the puck closest to the
lucky 13 center scoring zone is the winner per round. The goal is to
count down from a high score to an exact score of zero.
Pyramid uses the same scoring methods
as traditional shuffleboard. The only difference is the design of
the scoring area.
Curb Side $345
In Home $445
In Home with Stairs $545