Vintage Charleston Shuffleboard
Champion Shuffleboard playfield and is the best the game offers. The
vintage Charleston is a reproduction of one of the original shuffleboard
tables built in the 1940?s.
The details include rich textures like:
- Stainless Steel -runners down the legs draw attention to the
beauty of the maple wood legs
- Mirror Accents - a cool art deco touch that brings the 1940's to
- Fine Wood - the cradle is built with beautiful maple wood.
This Art-Deco design screams cool! Making it a show piece in any gameroom.
And of course, the playfield is a Champion Shuffleboard playfield and is the
best the game offers.
||3" thick x 20" wide
||12' - 22' (22' tournament size)
||31" without scoring unit; 36" with scoring unit
||30" to the top of the playfield
||50 lbs per foot (approximately)
|Exclusive Features & Customized Options:
- Maple inlays on sidewalls and legs
- Solid maple cradles and legs
- Polymer finish playfield (needs no resurfacing)
- We can match any stain
- Stainless steel hardware
- Patented Handicap Scoring - Makes game play faster and allows
players of different skill levels to play each other
All games are measured from ends of cradles.
- State-of-the-art electronics
- Set each game individually according to preferred time and money
- Pingate - Cam driven, battery backup. Prevents free play
- Custom woods available
- Customize with your logo
The playfield is always 16" less than the overall length.
here for Shuffleboard Accessories
Call for Quote