The Madison is designed with a passion for Old World craftsmanship.
This table is an elegant addition to any home, pub or bar. The Madison
Shuffleboard table has clean lines that present understated grace and elegance.
This beautiful design partnered with the finest playfield, continues to make
Champion Shuffleboard tables the most recognized and respected anywhere.
- Refined Queen Anne legs
- Timeless rope accents
- Polished aluminum seam covers with handcrafted detail
- Classic style with Highlighting stain technique
- Detailed on the cradle and legs
||3" thick x 20" wide
||12' - 22' (22' tournament size)
||31" without scoring unit; 36" with scoring unit
||30" to the top of the playfield
||50 lbs per foot (approximately)
|Exclusive Features & Customized Options:
- Solid maple cabinets
- Polymer finish playfield (needs no resurfacing)
- Patented Handicap Scoring
- Makes game play faster and allows players of different skill
levels to play each other
All games are measured from ends of cradles.
- State-of-the-art electronics
- Custom leg design
- Custom stains available
- Customize with your logo
- Your choice of score unit
The playfield is always 16" less than the overall length.
here for Shuffleboard Accessories
Call for Shipping Quote